January 13, 2017
All Decorating Department emplyees
- Ability to work well both independently and with others in a team environment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
Employees must be able to:
- Lift approximately 20 pounds regularly
- Lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Bend, lift and reach on a regular basis
- Use both hands to grasp, twist, and manipulate parts
- Tolerate hot environment
Printing machine operation.
Includes: operating printing machines efficiently; meeting or exceeding product quality expectations; mixing, handling and disposing of inks according to standard procedures; efficiently performing screen & ink changes and order set-ups
Loading, inspecting and packing product.
Includes: loading bottles onto semi-automatic printing machines and coating machines; performing on-line visual inspections of product; rejecting product that does not conform to quality expectations; packing bottles according to instructions; meeting production goals
Supply and organization of production materials.
Includes: making readily available the supplies needed for each order; returning unused supplies to their proper locations; accounting for supplies
Delivery of finished product to storage locations.
Includes: preparing and delivering finished product to storage locations according to instructions; keeping accurate count of product put into storage
Maintaining accurate and complete records.
Includes: completing on-line production and quality paperwork; notifying supervisor and team members of any quality or machine problems
Includes: keeping work area, equipment, and tools clean and organized; reprocessing rejected product
- Maintain a “food safe” environment. Report any food safety or quality related issues to the Production Supervisor or Quality Manager
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company and Regulatory requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company, HACCP, and SQF.
- Identify problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of raw material, processes, quality system, or safety system, by performing Production/Quality Checks as assigned.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system
- Respond immediately to all quality issues. Notify the Production Supervisor and lab personnel when a bottle quality problem is found.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
Includes: performing other duties, as assigned
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Copyright ©2016 Plastic Industries, Inc. – Sugarhill® is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. | Tel 603-888-1315