Accounts Manager | Mid-West Territory
Vice President of Sales
May 12, 2017
Aggressive sales growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment by effectively representing the company’s products. Prospect and secure new business accounts through a relationship-based approach.
Details of Functions
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business.
- Travel between 50-70% of the time prospecting and developing new business.
- Coordinates sales effort with management, operations, and accounting.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective stock products needed in the market.
- Manages our customer value plan for new and existing customers highlighting our value proposition.
- Identifies advantages over competition and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Report sales leads and status on a regular and consistent basis.
- Monitor monthly sales activity against goals.
- Maintains sales information including market data and contact tracking.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, and competitive activities.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Results oriented with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to sell technical products and communicate effectively.
- Basic technical knowledge of HDPE and plastic blow mold operations.
- 5-7 years minimum sales experience in blow molding or related packaging industry.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Commitment to company values.
- Must make decisions based on integrity and business ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Copyright ©2016 Plastic Industries, Inc. – Sugarhill® is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. | Tel 603-888-1315